Friday, July 29, 2011

Wow! I Really Need to Post Something! :)

Summer Greetings!
I always think I will have so much extra time in the summer.....I must be crazy.   It seems I can barely get caught up on laundry. :)


I know for some folks out there, the beginning of school is just around the corner.  I'm in Oregon and we don't start until after Labor Day.  But, in honor of Back to School......I thought I'd share some teacher gifts I made.   Most of the supplies are from Papertrey Ink (stamps & paper anyway).


First up, a little kraft box of notes and a wrapped Hershey's chocolate bar.





Next, more  wrapped candy bars and some teacher cards.  This teacher got some flowers instead of the note box, because I was so last minute and couldn't pull it off.  I can be a procrastinator!!

More cards - these a teeny bit different.  I made this batch for a monthly card swap with some crafty friends.  I keep one, and receive 7 different cards back.  So fun!!


Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
I hope to be back soon with more posts.
:) Linda

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...